Vela Design Group releases VelaTerra 1.0 for Mac OS X
October 22, 2004, Berkeley, California - Vela Design Group announces VelaTerra 1.0 designed for Mac OS X. VelaTerra is an interactive almanac and world clock that displays and compares local times, daylight hours, and moon information for time zones and cities throughout the world.
"VelaTerra's capabilities will appeal to a wide range of Mac users," says Chuck Soper, CEO of Vela Design Group. "We believe corporate customers will find it an invaluable aid when scheduling meetings with colleagues around the world."
Using VelaTerra, you can:
- Rapidly find any local time in the world by searching for country
or city names
- Displays and compare the current light (day, twilight, or night) for different places
- Create place sets to group sets of frequently referenced places
- Use place sets to quickly determine a reasonable time for a phone call or meeting
- See the current moon phase in your Dock at all times
- Browse flags for all countries in world and much more...
VelaTerra was designed specifically for Mac users and was built using the Apple Xcode toolset. VelaTerra runs on Mac OS X, version 10.2 and newer.
VelaTerra is priced at $22.95 and is available now directly from the Vela Design Group website, at http://www.veladg.com.